Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Pump it up

So, I swear I didn't skip day 4 of the happiness challenge, just was a bit busy. For today you are supposed to start incorporating 15 minutes of cardio into your life. I definitely did more than that. Putting the truck back together after being off for a week was a bit challenging. If you know me at all, I over pack. I could be going somewhere for one night and still take five outfits. Well, I packed for the two of us, for a week, not to mention bringing all of my dirty laundry hone to my parents house :)

To add from the last three days challenges as well, they are as follows:

I am thankful for photography, it allows me to capture photos of things so when I get old and have a hard time remembering I can look back at the photos, and jog my memory.

I am thankful for having a comfortable bed, it really makes life much easier. I get a good nights sleep so I am not crabby, which I am sure makes Nicks life easier too.

I am thankful for telephone communication. I like being able to stay in contact with friends and family that I do not often get to see.

Something meaningful from the last 24 hours was getting back in the truck to find my roses nearly dried perfectly. This is the first bouquet of roses Nick has ever boughten for me. It was one night while I was asleep, not feeling well, I woke up and found them.

I would like to recognize my sister. She is a great mother. Before she had P, she was not on the best path, and he changed her life for the better. I remember her changing a babies diaper while babysitting one time with plastic grocery bags on her hands. It is funny how she changed, but I am very thankful.

I am back off to bed for now

No comments:

Post a Comment