Sunday, August 19, 2012

Weight loss on the road

Weightloss on the road is one of fhe hardest things to do. To be honest it is even harder than at home. At least at home you have a full refrigerator and a stove to cook with. In our truck I am working with a microwave, an electric skillet , a George Foreman and a small refrigerator . It is working for us still. In the last week I have made.all of our food in the truck, minus a small snack that we ate out, while using the wifi in a restaurant . We are trying to stick to a broadened form of the weight watchers points menu, as since we started in in February, combined we have lost over 75 pounds. That is a lot! I ultimately would like to lose another 40 or so, and Nick would like about the same. It is starting to get a bit harder, and we are.finding we are having to continue to add.even more.physical activities to our daily lives. We don't want to be "big macs with legs" as I call them. Which I can say I have.never actually even eaten a big mac in my life, but that's a different story, lol. We would like to lose it by January, when we go on vacation, but who knows what will happen between now and then. I do have to say it is quite ni e putting on pants that I wear all the time and finding that I am now.swimming in them. I can't wait to see the.end results and know great it ceels that I have worked so hadd to make myself healthier.

1 comment:

  1. Jenny, I hear ya! At times, it’s difficult to stay motivated. I tend to get easily discouraged so to avoid this, I opted for weight loss diet coaching (http://www.dukandiet.com/Dukan-Coaching) by Dr. Dukan. I’d heard a lot about it and my best friend’s sister lost 39 pounds on it in just about 4 months so I knew I had to try it. Not only is the diet, very easy, it’s also healthy so it keeps me from worrying about getting my nutrition. I’m doing this to get healthy, after all, I do NOT want to compromise on my nutrition and thankfully this diet is helping me do just that. I started this diet in July and I’ve lost 19 pounds so far.

    ReplyDelete