Thursday, August 2, 2012

Goodbye

I have been working on my farewell blog now for a few days. To be honest it is one of the hardest ones that I have written. I feel like I am turning my back on everyone and giving up. But I am not. I am not giving up. I just am moving on. I feel like I am not doing good enough to be on the front page, to be sharing my life with you, when I am just sitting at home, doing odd jobs, until I am able to come back out on the road. It is one of the hardest things that I have done.

I admit I cry most everyday. I am an overly emotional person. I always have been. It is hard being away from Nick after being together almost every day since we have met, but I have the greatest faith in our relationship and know that there is nothing to worry about.

It is hard giving up something that I have enjoyed doing for the last year. I have enjoyed meeting people and sharing with them. I have enjoyed meeting them, and hearing what they have to say. At the expo it was so great to have people come up and introduce themselves and tell me that they feel as if they have known Nick and I for a long time, due to reading my blog. It was so hard to tell Lawrence that I wouldn't be writing anymore. I just feel that someone who can do a better job than me deserves the chance to do so. I will continue to write on here for anyone who chooses to continue following me.

Thank you to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment