Friday, August 10, 2012

Back on the road!!!

I am so happy to be able to be back out on the road with Nick. Yesterday. we spent the day moving into the truck that will be our new home. I am still not driving. because I am in the process of upgrading. my license to a Class B to be able to drive the truck. We are now in a Kenworth T300. I was very surprised by the space that I had for all of our clothes and food. This morning I even cooked our first meal together in here. I can not wait to see all of the creations that I will be able to make in here. I have also even gotten used to sleeping while moving in here, which people had said may take some time. I think part of it has to do with the fact that I am back with Nick and no longer having to continually worry about him. In the next few days look for our first adventure...

4 comments:

  1. It is pretty damn cool to see you guys moving up in vehicle size in the direction you wanted to go. Happy for you both and look forward to seeing the truck.

    Dave C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Right now we are working for an owner, which was our own decision. I am so sick of people talking bad about us for this decision. We made it on our own, and this is what we WANT to do. I am sure you will see us around the yard sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working for an owner is a smart decision if your moiving up in class, unless you have the capital to purchase all or most of your truck, as you know, when a truck needs fix'in, $$$ and lots of it. I met you and Nick in Laredo over a year ago, I think it was the week of your first published blog on EQ-Online. Until you get your endorsments and start driving the bigger truck it's good to work for someone else. BTW I am out of business as an OO myself and back in Dearborn to stay.

      Delete
  3. Joe, we remember you perfectly. I hope that what endeavors you are now pursuing work well for you. We aren't took far from you in Dearborn Heights.

    ReplyDelete